This project gives you an opportunity to evaluate theories and models and identify barriers to change.
Write a paper addressing the organizational development concept of CHANGE MANAGEMENT and apply it to the General Dynamics organization. In a six-page paper, build out the theory by applying it to General Dynamics.
· Be thorough as you apply the concept or theory to your organization.
· Be sure to clearly identify the organization problem or issue and work through the chosen theory as you apply it to the organization.
· You are expected to incorporate the following course objectives in your short paper:
1. Evaluate definitions, theories, and models of corporate culture
2. Evaluate theories and models for managing change in organizations
3. Identify common barriers to effective change management
Your paper should be six pages long, excluding cover and reference pages. Please follow APA guidelines for citations, quotations, and references, and use at least five scholarly resources that are dated within the last five years. You are strongly encouraged to use the required and reserved readings in this course, as well as peer-reviewed journal articles. Research methodology and problem analysis will be emphasized in the grading of this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more