Individual Term Paper – At least 2 pages – serious inquiries only
College of Business and Economics
The task for your term paper is to prepare a draft marketing plan for a product or service that you wish to consider for implementation. Ideally this would be an offering within the scope of your current healthcare employment, if feasible.
In Part 2 you are to complete the Service Overview and Competitive Analysis (aka the Product), again limited one (1) page on each topic.
Appendix A of Essentials of Health Care Marketing
· What is the proposed new service proposal’s unique features/ benefits?
· What value does it provide to key target Markets?
· What are the benefits of this new proposal?
· How is this new service positioned against existing services already offered by others?
· What are you doing differently?
· Describe your competition service.
· What is/are their point(s) of differentiation?
· What real value do they deliver to the customer that others do not?
· Describe their customer profile.
· Detail the price strategy.
· What is their marketing/advertising approach?
· What are the opportunities or threats to your organization?
There is at least one page incorporating the Service Overview and one page incorporating the Competitive Analysis.
Attached is a copy of Part 1 to connect to Part 2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more