Sophomore English Assessment
Answer the following questions correctly by stating which of the above pathos ethos or logos does the action appeal to with regards to marketing.
1. Technique used to appeal to audiences’ emotions and sentiments
2. Technique using the reputation/credibility/virtue/character of the speaker to appeal to the audience
3. Technique used to appeal to reason and can be supported with evidence
4. Which technique(s) is/are being used to appeal to the audience
5. Which element is being demonstrated by the graduated cup sizes?
6. Which element is being demonstrated by the man’s amputated legs
7. Which element is being demonstrated by the information given on diabetes leading to amputations?
8. Which techniques(s) is/are being used to appeal to the audience?
9. Which element is being demonstrated by the graph?
10.Which element is being demonstrated by the phrase, “Cool features”?
11.Which logical fallacy is being used in the following phrase “That’s why millions of users worldwide use Yahoo Mail!”
12. Which techniques(s) is/are being used to appeal to the audience?
13.Which element is being demonstrated by the choice of model?
14.Which element is being demonstrated by the phrase, “Some studies suggest teens who choose to drink milk tend to be leaner”?
15.In the information given inside the picture, which logical fallacy is being used
16.A child is shown covered in bug bites after using an inferior bug spray
17.Sprite zero is 100% sugar free
18.A 32-Oz bottle of Tide holds enough to wash 32 loads
19.A commercial shows an image of a happy couple riding in a corvette
20.Cardiologists recommend Ecotrin more than any other brand of aspirin
21.Advil Liqui-Gels provide up to 8hours of continuous pain relief
22.People who need more energy, drink Red bull energy drink
23.I’m sorry our poodle attacked you, all poodles are vicious.
24. For fun we can go fishing, or we can go to the mall.
25.Students with good grades study, so I will too.
26.Admire Kevin Durant; he advertises Nike Sport wear, so I’m going to buy some.
27.Even though it is the first day, I can tell this is going to be a boring course.
28.We can either stop using cars or destroy the earth.
29.The level of mercury in sea food may be unsafe, but what will fishermen do to support their families?
30.Because I’ve taught rhetoric in class the past two weeks, and all of the questions were answered correctly, all of my students will make 100% on this test.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more