USE TEXTBOOK ONLY!!!!!!!!
1. What was the U.S. trend in the rate of murders from the 1990s until the Covid-19 pandemic?
2. What is the most common category of murder in the U.S.? How does it pertain to female victims
and to male victims?
3. What racial group is most at risk for being murdered in the U.S.? What gender is most at risk for
4. What is the worldwide pattern of societal definitions of murder and responses to murder, past
and present (that is, how uniform or diverse have they been)?
5. What is “social capital”? What is its predicted relationship to murder rate, as well as to crime
rate in general?
6. How does the murder rate in the U.S. compare to that of other wealthy nations?
7. Who assaults most female rape victims? Where do such assaults tend to take place?
8. What is the worldwide pattern of societal definitions of rape and responses to rape, past and
present (that is, how uniform or diverse have they been)?
9. Describe the perspective of “rape-prone cultures” and “rape-free cultures.”
10. What is the long-term relationship of changing racial and gender relationships to rape?
11. Describe “rape proclivity” theory and “routine activity” theory?
12. Who tends to be punished when sex work is defined as immoral and/or illegal?
13. What do sex worker advocacy organizations do?
14. What is the estimated cost of white-collar crime versus street-level property crime?
15. What is the typical personality profile of a white-collar criminal, and what is the typical social
16. Why are the harmful actions carried out by privileged business officials often not technically
17. Compare the typical level of punishment and stigma of a white-collar criminal to those of a
18. What does the historical and cross-cultural example of making loans and charging interest
illustrate regarding the definition of white-collar crime?
19. Why is white-collar crime becoming more difficult to monitor and punish?
20. What is the worldwide pattern of societal definitions of alcohol use and abuse as well as the
worldwide pattern of responses to alcohol use and abuse, past and present (that is, how
uniform or diverse have they been)?
21. What factors gave rise to the American Temperance movement and the Prohibition movement?
22. Describe the “medicalization” perspective and the “social learning” perspective on alcoholism.
23. What is the worldwide pattern of societal definitions of drug use and abuse as well as the
worldwide pattern of responses to drug use and abuse, past and present (that is, how uniform
or diverse have they been)?
24. What is the U.S. historical pattern of drug availability?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more