Submit a Word document – containing detailed responses to each question in the specific case. Include pictures, images or diagrams.
The Word Document should:
1. No more than 8 pages, and no less than 5 pages, this includes the cover page
and the reference pages.
2. The 1st page is to list the case title and your name.
3. The 2nd page is to summarize the case or give history of the case.
4. The 3rd to the 5th pages are to answer the three questions (list each question again in numerical order then answer it).
5. The 6th page is to give a conclusion or comments or solutions for the case.
6. The 8th or the last page should be used for references or sources of information or citations for the case.
7. The pages must be numbered at the center or at the upper right corner of the page.
8. Use the font size 12 and arial text, double space and check for spelling and grammatical errors before you submit.
9. Align the left and right margins, justify the page to look even for both margins.
Read in your textbook, Case 3 Wells Fargo: The Stage Coach Went Out of Control. (attached)
1. How did Wells Fargo’s focus on short-term gains violate the duties it owed to consumers, regulators, and employees?
2. Describe how the Wells Fargo scandal demonstrates that organizational leaders must not only establish goals but ensure that those goals are being acted upon appropriately.
3. Why are ethical values useless unless they are continually reinforced within the company?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more