• Name of the artwork (must be underlined or italicized each time you reference it)
• Include an image of the artwork
• Medium (e.g., oil painting)
• Current location and original location (if known)
• Visual analysis * of the work (including subject matter, artist’s use of color, line, perspective, texture, composition [dynamic? static? balanced?], as
applicable). Look at the artwork and consider these questions before reading the information card next to it!
• Why did you choose that particular work of art?
• Compare to a work of art or artistic style we have studied in class
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more